vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Isha - Tweet Tweet

Hello Everyone!! Today, I am sharing a few cards with you. I wanted to share them before but somehow didn't get time. Did you know, Marjolein got so many lovely products in the shop today including some Ombre inks. Those are really amazing :)

Now for my first card I used this cute Avery Elle stamp set "Tweet Tweet" and the "Wonky Stitches" die. I love both of these so much :) I used the Bazzill card shoppe cardstock in Taffy and for the white panel, I used the new copic friendly heavy cardstock "Neenah"


For my 2nd. card I used the My Favorite things "Tweet on You" stamp set. I used some masking technique for the background and sponged some inks (Distress and Memento dye ink) then I stamped the small images using white pigment ink. I made a shaker using polaroid die but you can make your polaroid frame using a rectange and a square die too :)



Hope you got inspired. I will be back with another card soon I promise. I need to get some new things to play with :) Do check the SHOP and start making your wishlist :)


1 commentaire:

  1. Oh, they are very cute!!!! Love them both!!! So colourful and fun! Like expecially the second one, with this wonderful shaker and the tweetie!

    RépondreSupprimer